StarBucks History –
Starbucks FRANCHISE is a fast-growing International coffee house and roastery brand. started by Jerry Baldwin, Zev Siegl, and Gordon Bowker at Seattle’s Pike Place Market., back in 1971. and now from the past decades, the brand has established its presence in most of the countries and is also known as the world’s largest coffee house brand.
In Indian markets, Starbucks entered in 2012, with 50-50 % of a joint venture with Tata Global Beverages. after that formation takes place of Tata Starbucks Private Limited. their first Starbucks opened in Mumbai in 2012. and from there Starbucks had moved a long way towards success with having 191 stores successfully running under Starbucks India.
HOW BUSINESS MODEL OF STARBUCKS WORKS –
They use a network of company-operated stores and licensed stores for selling their products to prepare their best-in-class coffee with the help of machines to maintain efficient procedure and to keep sanitization and cleanliness up to the mark.
First of all, Starbucks doesn’t offer a full franchise, they provide Starbucks store licenses to you.
So if you’re interested in owning a Starbucks license first you have to select a place for your outlet, it must be nearby high footfall areas like malls, shopping stores, bus stops.
After selecting your location you have to contact with Starbucks management team by reaching out to them on the companies website, there you have to fill out a store licensing form, company senior management will look out to your application and they will ask about requirements they need to run a store if you met with their eligibility criteria you will get a license to run Starbucks.
- This procedure helps to maintain food hygiene and to decrease operational costs. the products also get reasonable and cheaper.
- Because of this model the Franchise owner also gets a good margin while selling products.
- Licenced stores get full support from starbucks team for management to costumer service in every aspect of business, they will help you to run your store sucessfull, thats the major benifit of having Starbucks licence.
These are some of the popular products from Starbucks:
- Vanilla Latte.
- Hot Chocolate
- Cinnamon Roll Frappuccino® Blended Coffee.
- Iced White Chocolate Mocha.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte.
- Java Chip Frappuccino®
Their Marketing Insights – Starbucks Marketing team always runs their campaigns with word of mouth and PR strategies, digital marketing, ongoing trends, and memes marketing.
Remember their move to write names in their customer’s cups, which played a huge role in the marketing of theirs brand.
- Their Specific Customer – As we all know, coffee is consumed by every age group in India and in most of the homes. their focus on, providing a healthy and hygienic coffee and snacks to their costumers.
ADVANTAGES OF OPEANING STARBUCKS FRANCHISE –
1) Brand Recognition – The best advantage of having a STARBUCKS Franchise, the brand has already marked its name and value recognization in the Indian food and beverage industry, by providing its customers quality coffee, snacks, and the best customer service made them a leading no 1 brand in India for hot beverages.
2) Operations Insight – Franchise operations are so hassle less, it comes with easy operational procedures, and manuals will be shared with the franchise owner and you will get full support in setting up the store and assistance in every part of the business.
3) Starbucks franchise Cost Optimization – brand opts for low-cost business operation procedures and is molded according to the market’s needs.
HOW MUCH PROFIT MARGIN STARBUCKS FRANCHISE OWNERS WILL GET?
By becoming an franchise, you will be able to get all your invested money (R.O.I) within 12-18 months and around 2-3L per month. after paying all expenses from a mid-sized location.
REQUIREMENT FOR STARBUCKS FRANCHISE IN INDIA 2022 –
EMPLOYEES – You will need 4-6 of staff in your outlet to operate, so for that company has created their training sessions, for newcomers in the industry.
- Company will provide all the training to the staff and facilities required to operate a upcoming franchise and support in any kind of business need they will be in touch every time.
- Staff will learn, Guest service and how to run work area at fast pace environment, after training there your staff will get trained before opening and operating in the outlet.
SPACE – Area is required around 100 to 150 (Sq ft) to open a kiosk and 300 – 500 (Sq ft) for proper outlet with proper parking in a populated place like malls, shopping centers, near bus stops.
LICENCES – franchise also required some approvals, to run a business without any problem but don’t scare. they will also help you out with all the licensing procedures.
DOCUMENTS – Adhar card, Pan Card, Bank details, Passport size photos.
- Please visit if you want to know about food licenses in India – Food Safety and Standards Authority of India(WIKIPEDIA).
INVESTMENT AND EXPENDITURE COST REQUIRED TO OPERATE FRANCHISE –
Franchise required investment –
Exactly how much amount is required that is not disclosed by the company you will have to find it directly by talking them.
but we can expect rent for space in good location and equipment costs and operating costs.
Check out here for the budget Friendly Fastfood Franchise in 2022 – (WoW Momos)
DIRECTLY APPLY FOR STARBUCKS FRANCHISE/STORE FROM HERE–
This is the easiest way to get in touch with them directly regarding opening a franchise by visiting their website.
STARBUCKS Franchise Contact Info –
STARBUCKS franchise Contact Number – 18602660010
Franchise Email –
- This International coffee brand has no 1 position in coffee brands, and it is also most popular amoung youngsters, providing best in class service and quality products to their costumers
Can I get a Starbucks franchise?
No company doesn’t provide a franchise, but it provides an individual license to own a Starbucks store.
How many Starbucks stores are there in India?
There are more than 140 outlets spread across various cities in India.
- Disclaimer: Exploreraditya.com doesn’t take any credit for images displayed on the site. All visual content is copyrighted to its respectful owners. We try to link back to references whenever possible. If you are owning ownership of any of the images and don’t want them to appear on our blog please contact us, and objected content will be removed. We feel in delivering proper credits to the original author-artist or photographer.