MBA Chai Wala Initial Days
MBA CHAIWALA FRANCHISE is a fast-growing homegrown Indian tea and snack brand. Firstly, Started by a young entrepreneur, a TEDx speaker, and a social worker Prafull Billore aka (MBA CHAI WALA), back on 25 July 2017, in (AHMEDABAD) GUJRAT. and now for the past 4 years, the brand has established its presence across 15+ cities with 50+ MBA Chai Wala Franchises in India. And, Had revenue of (3+crores} in FY2020.
Moreover, they have Over 20+ varieties of Chai, Snacks, and Juices. Also, soon they are going to introduce Nasta (breakfast) options to their menu.
Some of their Famous Chai
- Tulsi Chai
- Adrak Chai
- Regular Chai
- Masala Chai
- Elaichi Chai
- Chocolate Chai
How the business model of MBA Chai Wala Franchise works
First, they use the KIOSK MODEL to prepare their various chai cups now with the help of machines to maintain efficient procedures and keep sanitization up to the mark. Secondly, this approach enables to maintain food hygiene and decreases operational costs. In effect, the products get affordable, And the franchise gets a good margin in selling products.
Their Marketing Insights
MBA CHAIWALA Marketing team always runs their campaigns with word of mouth and PR strategies, digital marketing, ongoing trends, and memes marketing.
They have developed a quality product line with various options to choose from. Keeping in mind that, they have to provide fast & efficient service to their customers.
MBA Chai Wala Menu
Their Specific Customer Segment
As we all know, Indian tea is consumed by every age group in India and in most homes. Their focus is on providing healthy and hygienic tea and snacks to their customers at reasonable prices to people of all age groups.
Advantages of opening MBA Chai Wala Franchise
1) Brand Recognition – The best advantage of having an MBA CHAIWALA Franchise. The brand has already marked its name and value recognization and it is growing rapidly in the Indian food and beverage industry. By providing its customers with quality tea, coffee, and snacks at affordable costs.
2) Operations Insight – Operations of the franchise are hassle less. And, it comes with easy operational procedures and Operations. Manuals will be shared with the franchise owner. Also, you will get full support in setting up the store and required assistance in every part of the business.
3) MBA CHAIWALA franchise Cost Optimization – The brand opts for low-cost business operation procedures and is molded according to the market’s needs.
How much return on investment MBA Chai Wala Franchise owner will get?
By becoming a franchise, you will get all your invested money (R.O.I) within 12-18 months. After paying all expenses from a mid-sized location. However, there is no exact information available till now about profit margin. but within TEA Outlet business returns are quite fair enough.
What are the required experience and legalities for MBA Chai Wala Franchise in India?
EMPLOYEES – You will need around 2-3 staff for your outlet to operate. As result, the franchise is having its own training sessions for newcomers in the hospitality industry.
- Firstly, The company will provide all the training to the staff and facilities required to operate an upcoming franchise and support any business need. They will be in touch every time.
- Secondly, Staff will learn guest service and get trained in the work area in fast pace environment.
SPACE REQUIRED – A carpet area is required around 100 to 150 (Sq ft) to open a kiosk in a populated place.
LICENCES – Definitely, the franchise requires approvals to run a business without any problem. Thus, The team will help you out with all the licensing procedures.
DOCUMENTS – Adhar card, Pan Card, Bank details, Passport size photos. Please visit if you want to know about food licenses in India – Food Safety and Standards Authority of India(WIKIPEDIA).
Cost for opening MBA Chai Wala Franchise in India –
Franchise required investment –
|Investment||Rs. 8-10 lakhs (including Equipment)|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 3 lakhs|
|AGREEMENT TENURE||3 YEARS|
However, 10 Lakh Rs would be sufficient for opening MBA CHAI WALA Franchise.
Agreement requirements for opening MBA Chai Wala Franchise in India
- The company mostly prefers an agreement period of 5 years. Comparatively, It’s good than other brands in the market. they prefer 10 year agreement period with a high franchise cost.
- Space required around 100 – 200 sq. ft
- Franchise Fees would be (INR 3 Lakhs)
- Space rent for good locality costs approx (INR 2- 5 Lakhs)
- Maintenance and other related costs Rs 1 – 2 Lakhs
- Total Cost Rs (INR 10 lakhs)
Check out here for the budget Friendly Fastfood Franchise in 2022 – (WoW Momos)
How to apply for MBA Chai Wala Franchise?
The easiest way to get in touch with them directly for opening an MBA Chaiwala franchise is by visiting their website and filling out a contact form over there. Everything you have to do is online you don’t have to go somewhere for applying it. then within a few business days, they will contact back to you on your given phone number, be ready with the mindset of setting store if you’re already arranged the required amount. their team will help you with further procedures and kudos it’s done.
MBA Chaiwala contact info
Karishma Complex, Shop – 2, Stadium Cross Rd, below Pintoo Garment, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380009.
MBA CHAI WALA franchise Contact Number –
Franchise Email –Email: Franchise@mbachaiwala.com
Website – mbachaiwala.com
Lastly, we found that Chai (tea) is the mass-consumed beverage of India and In Asia Pacific, India is the second-largest producer of tea after China, and is also the largest consumer, using almost 30 percent of the world’s tea production. And it’s always in demand segment & this homegrown brand MBA Chaiwala, one of India’s iconic and innovative chai franchises, provides a decent return on investment and operational costs are low. Notably, the MBA chaiwala team is highly motivated to grow business at a fast pace within five years period. They are able to attract investors and entrepreneurs to their simple business and are active in capturing the bigger parts of the Indian market first. That’s why the brand is much active in social works and social platforms. That attracts customers more to their outlets in curiosity to check out.
We hope all the information we shared about the MBA chaiwala franchise will help you in figuring out the best possible decision for your investment and business prospects.
(Q1) How many franchises are there in MBA Chai Wala?
Ans. They are having 50+ franchises and a couple of Dealerships.
(2) Is the MBA CHAI WALA franchise profitable?
Ans. Yes, the franchise gets promising returns around (1-2L with a high footfall outlet) in a month.
(Q3) What is the cost of MBA Chaiwala franchise?
Ans. The total investment of opening a mba chaiwala franchise is (INR 10 Lakh).
(Q4) What is the business model of MBA Chaiwala?
Ans. They use the KIOSK FRANCHISE MODEL to prepare their various chai cups with the help of machines to maintain efficient procedures and this model helps to keep sanitization up to the mark.
- Disclaimer: Exploreraditya.com doesn’t take any credit for images displayed on the site. All visual content is copyrighted to its respectful owners. Also, try to link back to references whenever possible. If you own ownership of any of the images and don’t want them to appear on our blog, please get in touch with us, and objected content will be removed. We feel in delivering proper credits to the original author-artist or photographer.