Burger King History –
Burger King Franchise is an International American fast-food brand franchise, started back in 1953 in Jacksonville, Florida, as Insta-Burger King by Keith J. Kramer and his wife’s uncle, Matthew Burns.
It had made its way into 18,625 restaurants worldwide in 2020, and in India, they are having 200+outlets running successfully with its best in quality burgers and friendly customer service, Burger King has made their identity in the fast-food category as a direct competitor to McDonald’s and serving a good percentage of burgers to customers.
They are having Over 20+ various varieties of Burgers, siders, and sweet dishes.
Some of Burger King’s well-known products are listed below
- The Whopper – is the popular identity of burger king.
- Bk Classic Chicken
- Cheese meltdown
- Chicken Tandoor Grill Patty
Burger King really provides value money meals, pricing is so satisfactory and because of that they are able to compete against big brands with the profitable franchise from last many decades.
HOW THE BUSINESS MODEL OF THE BURGER KING FRANCHISE WORKS –
Burger King works on (FOCO) business model with stores in malls, PVRs, supermarkets, and city centers also owns a delivery fleet for online delivery which ensures reach every order within minimum time and more control over the supply chain.
- This procedure helps to maintain food hygiene and to decrease operational costs, the products also get reasonable and cheaper.
- Because of this model the Amul Parlour Franchise also gets a good margin while selling products.
Their Marketing Insights – BurgerKing Marketing team always runs their campaigns with the latest marketing strategies and trends going around – Word of mouth, Viral marketing, Slogan marketing, digital marketing, and support in marketing and sales
Their Specific Customer – As we all know, fast food is consumed by every age group in India, and burger king focus on, providing a valuable meal to their customers and their products are for all age groups.
Advantages of opening BURGER KING Franchise/Dealership –
1) Brand Recognition – The best advantage of having a Burger King Franchise is that it’s so pocket-friendly brand. the brand has already marked its name and value recognization in the Indian fast food industry.
2) Their Uniqueness – The brand is mainly focused on value for money products, they are having so many different kinds of shakes, ice cream, Burgers, Sandwiches, and chocolates for every age group.
3) Operations Insight – Burger King operations are so hassle less, it comes with easy operational procedures and manuals will be shared with the franchise owner and you will get full support in setting up the store and assistance in every part of the business.
4) CONSUMER MARKET – Burger King majorly focuses on Tier I and Tier II metro cities, travelers, and officials. by age, all the age group can enjoy their meals.
5) Their Marketing Strategies – burger King team always use different marketing strategies with these sources –
- Social media
- Tv Commercials
- News Papers
- Collaborating with other brands.
6) Burger King Franchise Cost Optimization – Amul opts for low-cost business operation procedures and is molded according to the market’s needs.
HOW MUCH PROFIT MARGIN BURGER KING FRANCHISE OWNERS WILL GET?
By becoming a Burger King franchise, you will be able to get around ₹3 – ₹6 lakhs per month profit. after paying all expenses from a mid-sized location.
REQUIREMENT FOR OPENING BURGER KING Franchise/Dealership In India 2022
EMPLOYEES – You will need 8-10 of staff in your outlet to operate, so for that company has created their training sessions, for newcomers in the industry.
- Staff will learn, Guest service and how to run a work area in a fast pace environment, after training there your staff will get trained before opening and operating in the outlet.
LOCATION REQUIRED –
|Institutional Locations||Bus stations, airports, train stations, metro stations, sports arenas, government building areas, etc.|
|Commercial Areas||Shopping malls.|
|Non-Conventional Areas||Gas stations, grocery stores, etc.|
SPACE – Space is needed 1000 to 1500 Square feet (approx. ) this would be enough sufficient for a kitchen, counter, and guest space.
LICENCES – franchise also required some approvals, to run a business without any problem but don’t be scared. they will also help you out with all the licensing procedures.
DOCUMENTS – Adhar card, Pan Card, Bank details, Passport size photos.
- Please visit if you want to know about food licenses in India – Food Safety and Standards Authority of India(WIKIPEDIA).
INVESTMENT AND EXPENDITURE COST REQUIRED TO OPERATE FRANCHISE –
Franchise required investment –
It’s around (16 – 20) Crore approx with all the outlet setup, interiors, equipment, and other things needed to run a franchise.
Apart from that, a 4.5% royalty fee needs to be paid to the company by the owner.
Check out here for the best Chai Franchise in 2022 – (MBA CHAIWALA)
DIRECTLY APPLY FOR FRANCHISE/Dealership FROM HERE
This is the easiest way to get in touch with them directly regarding opening a franchise by visiting their website and filling out the form over there.
BURGER KING FRANCHISE Contact Info
Office no 1003 to 1007, B Wing, 10th Floor, Mittal Commercia, Andheri (E), Mumbai 400059, Maharashtra, India
Contact Number –
1866-394-2493 For customer support
Franchise Email –
Does Burger King provide a dealership?
Yes, they give franchises and Dealership.
Is the Burger King Franchise profitable?
Yes, the Burger King franchise gets promising returns around (3-6L with a high footfall area) in a month.
- Disclaimer: Exploreraditya.com doesn’t take any credit for images displayed on the site. All visual content is copyrighted to its respectful owners. We try to link back to references whenever possible. If you are owning ownership of any of the images and don’t want them to appear on our blog please contact us, and objected content will be removed. We feel in delivering proper credits to the original author-artist or photographer.