How to open Barbeque Nation Franchise in India-2022

Barbeque Nation History and Background –

Barbeque Nation buffet grill was established back in 2006. with the support of one of their promoter Late Sajid Dhanani, he carried out Concept (OVER THE GRILL) from Indore to Mumbai and pioneered the concept with Barbeque Nation Franchise in the country.

Barbeque-Nation-Sizzler
  • They are having first-mover advantages and exploration of the concept, much better than others of a similar kind.
  • Barbeque Nation is a national brand, but by heart, they always vision and wanted to be a player in the national and international market as well.

 The brand has created Over 100 assorted variations of grilled food.

Some of their well-known dishes

  • Cajun Potatoes.
  • Chicken seek kabab.
  • Mutton kebab.
  • Grilled Prawns.
  • Grilled pineapple.
  • Crispy Corn.
  • Cottage Cheese Souvlaki.

MAIN COURSE

  • Biryani.
  • Malai Kofta.
  • Mutton Curry.
  • Saffron Phirni.

The unique selling point of Barbeque Nation Franchise –

Barbeque-Nation-Dish
  • When the brand entered Mumbai they kept in touch with Konkani and south Indian cuisine and for Lucknow, they kept a touch of Awadhi cuisine for their customers.
  • They serve both Veg and Nonveg dishes and grills.
  • Indian and international cuisines as well.

Do You Know whats their biggest USP is?

  • Its vision is to serve, Hygiene, and the best Quality Grilled Food with self-customized food selections at reasonable prices.
  • Their biggest USP lies in the core, (live grill) and center counter, and all you can eat concept where guests can see their food getting prepared & they will get lots of selections to customize their plate, according to the taste and choice they want, with the touch of smoky charcoal grill in their table, allowing guests to grill their barbeque in DIY(Do It Yourself) Table. and at last, all come with Fixed Price Dining.
  • The brand started its first 2 outlets in Indore and Mumbai .after that they got popular within the first year, because of their barbeque outlet concept, variations in grills, and main course at a very reasonable price. now the brand has 138+ barbeque nation outlets in India. And 6 in Malaysia, Oman, And Uae.
  • The promoters holding are around 60.24% rest is publicly listed.
  • Barbeque nation has grown up big and very much profitable in these years and has revenues of more than ( 851cr ) In FY 2020.
  • They have also been recognized by PAN INDIA.
  • Now they are targeting to expand vastly more outside of India as well.

The brand also functions with online delivery partners like – swiggy, zomato.

How does the business model of Barbeque Nation Works?

  • The business model of the brand works by providing guests with smoky and lip-smacking food. they frequently organize food festivals for their guests, serving – Indian, Fusion, International cuisines, various new innovative desserts, and beverages to their guests.
  • Barbeque Nation is a full casual dining restaurant, with a (live grill) on the tables with fixed price menu. they are offering various varieties of veg and nonveg starters with the main course as well, the environment inside the restaurant is delightful and relaxed.
  • Because of this model barbeque nation franchise also gets a decent margin while selling products.

Their Marketing Insights – Barbeque Nation Marketing team always runs their campaigns frequently with the latest marketing strategies and trends going around – Word of mouth, Influencer marketing, Viral marketing, Slogan marketing, digital marketing, and offline promotions.

Innovation – They created a balanced product line. keeping in mind that, they have to provide the best veg and nonveg dishes to their guests in the price-sensitive market with quality products and profit margins for the barbeque nation franchise and the company as well.

Their Specific Customer Segment – As we all know, the Indian food market is so vast, and we all love to enjoy weekends with friends and family for lunch or dinner so for that they focus on, providing a clean and hygienic lounging space with a great ambiance to their guests, the majority of the customer are millennials (25-40)yrs.

Barbeque Nation Menu –

barbeque-nation-menu

Advantages of opening Barbeque Nation Franchise – 

1) Brand Recognition – Barbeque Nation has already marked their name in top restaurant Brands in India by providing their guests best class grills at reasonable pricing from the last 15 years, and already way ahead of the new startups in this type of space, and they are also Backed by big venture capitalists.

2) Their Uniqueness – The brand is mainly focused on Grilled Snacks and Cuisines, so that’s why they are exploring deeper into the Grill segment. they have created so many different flavored snacks for every age group.

3) For the ease of the barbeque nation franchise –

 Brand assists their franchise, with guidelines, operating manuals, outlet designing, business knowledge, staff training, etc.

The brand hasn’t shut down any of its stores in the previous 12-13 years.

The restaurant claims that the profitability of their stores is around 95 % and the rest 5 % are in the beginning growth stages.

4)  Barbeque Nation Cost Optimization – Barbeque Nation Franchise runs with low-cost business operation protocols and is molded according to the need of the market.

How much Profit Margin Barbeque Nation Franchise Owners will get? 

By becoming a Barbeque Nation Franchise, you will be able to get a minimum of around 3 to 4 lakh profit after paying all expenses.

I have personally seen sale stats of barbeque nation Chandigarh. when I was working there back in 2018 and it’s around 90lakh, so now you can assume a sale and profit.

You can also make more money by selecting a crowded place for your franchise.

Requirements for opening Barbeque Nation Franchise 2022 –

EMPLOYEES – Staff necessity depends upon the class of city you will serve in. some of the main staff were chefs, helpers, servers, and managers.

They also train your staff, Guest service and how to run work area at fast pace environment. after training there your staff will get trained before opening and operating in the outlet.

SPACE NEEDED – Space is needed around 4000 to 5000 Square feet (approx. ) depending upon the type of outlet.

LICENCES – franchise also required some approvals, to run a business without any problem but don’t scare. they will also help you out with all the licensing procedures.

Please visit if you want to know about food licenses in India – Food Safety and Standards Authority of India(WIKIPEDIA).

INVESTMENT AND EXPENDITURE COSTING REQUIRED TO OPERATE BARBEQUE NATION FRANCHISE IN INDIA 2022 –

Franchise required investment –

Investment required – On average Barbeque Nation franchise requires an investment approx (1-2 Crore).

Because it’s a beautifully designed casual dining restaurant they need a large workforce to operate an outlet, and expensive sitting arrangments but when outlets start and work to their full potential the invested amount is shortly earned back by the franchise.

The expenditure outlook for tier-1 and tier-2 cities

Monthly Rental for 4000sq area – 10000.

Salary paid to 15 employees every month –

[2 Managers – 40000+3 Chef – 45000+10 staff -100000]

Total- 185000 Rs.

Miscellaneous Expenses – 40000.

All total of one-month expenses-10000+185000+40000=2,35,000.

HOW TO APPLY FOR BARBEQUE NATION FRANCHISE IN 2022 –

This is the easiest way to get in touch with them directly regarding opening a franchise of chai sutta bar.

Barbeque Nation official website – www.barbequenation.com

Barbeque Nation Franchise Contact Info –

Address –

Barbeque Nation – Head Office

Barbeque Nation Hospitality Ltd., No 62, Site No, Survey, 13, 6th

Cross Rd, NS Palya, Stage 2, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076 India.

Barbeque Nation Contact Number –

08035002040

Email – feedback@barbequenation.com

Checkout Amul Franchise – { Amul }

Conclusion 

This innovative brand Barbeque Nation one of the best franchise in India is providing a Handsome return on investment, they have a diversified Menu and of course innovative Taste, that’s because people are loving their concept of presenting food in different styles and varieties, serving hygienic dishes within a pocket-friendly amount. their customer is from both the group’s Gen -Y and Gen -Z. that’s why they are successful and their franchise model as well.

FAQ 

Is Barbeque Nation franchise profitable? 

 Yes, Barbeque Nation earns good profits in the market, around 95% of stores are profitable, and the remaining 5% are freshly started.

  • Disclaimer: Exploreraditya.com doesn’t take any credit for images displayed on the site. All visual content is copyrighted to its respectful owners. We try to link back to references whenever possible. If you are owning ownership of any of the images and don’t want them to appear on our blog please contact us, and objected content will be removed. We feel in delivering credits to the original author-artist or photographer.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.